Pages

Matins reading for Tuesdays throughout the year

Blessing
V. Iube, Dómine, benedícere.
Benedictio. A cunctis vítiis et peccátis * absólvat nos virtus sanctae Trinitátis. Amen.
V. Grant, Lord, a blessing.
Benediction. Of all faults and sins * may the power of the holy Trinity absolve us. Amen.


Short reading (Proverbs 3: 19-20) and short responsory
Dóminus sapiéntia fundávit terram; stabilívit cælos prudéntia. † Sapiéntia illíus erupérunt abýssi, * et nubes rore concréscunt.
V. Tu autem, Dómine, miserére nobis.
R. Deo grátias.
The Lord has founded the earth by wisdom, has established the heavens by prudence. By his wisdom the depths have broken out, and the clouds grow thick with dew.
V. But you, O Lord, have mercy upon us.
R. Thanks be to God.
R. Deus, in nómine tuo * Salvum me fac.
V. Deus, in nómine tuo * Salvum me fac.
R. Et in misericórdia tua líbera me.
V. Salvum me fac.
R. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
V. Deus, in nómine tuo * Salvum me fac.
R. O God, by thy name * Save me.
V. O God, by thy name * Save me.
R. Deliver me in thy justice.
V. Save me.
R. Glory be to the father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
V. O God, by thy name save me.


No comments:

Post a Comment