Pages

Reading and responsory for Wednesdays throughout the year


Blessing
V. Iube, Dómine, benedícere.
Benedictio. Ad societátem cívium supernórum perdúcat nos Rex Angelórum. Amen.
V. Grant, Lord, a blessing.
Benediction. May He that is the Angels' King to that high realm His people bring. Amen.

Short reading (Wisdom 1:1-2) and short responsory
Dilígite iustítiam, qui iudicátis terram. † Sentíte de Dómino in bonitáte, et in simplicitáte cordis quǽrite illum: * quóniam invenítur ab his qui non tentant illum, appáret autem eis qui fidem habent in illum.
V. Tu autem, Dómine, miserére nobis.
R. Deo grátias.
Love justice, you that are the judges of the earth. Think of the Lord in goodness, and seek him in simplicity of heart.For he is found by them that tempt him not: and he sheweth himself to them that have faith in him.
V. But thou, O Lord, have mercy upon us.
R. Thanks be to God.

R. In te, Dómine, sperávi: * non confúndar in ætérnum.
V. In te, Dómine, sperávi: * non confúndar in ætérnum.
R. In iustítia tua líbera me et éripe me.
V. Non confúndar in ætérnum.
R. Glória Patri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
V. In te, Dómine, sperávi: non confúndar in ætérnum.
R. O Lord, in thee have I trusted: * let me never be confounded.
V. O Lord, in thee have I trusted: * let me never be confounded.
R. In your righteousness deliver me and rescue me.
V. Let me never be confounded.
R. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
V. O Lord, in thee have I trusted: * let me never be confounded.


No comments:

Post a Comment